Saturday, June 19, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies - Graduation and Father’s Day!

2004-06-Kristen-Graduates copy

It’s Graduation time!!!!  Here’s a scrapbook page I did last year for my sister’s graduation from Brooklyn Law School in 2004.  I made the photo mask and loved it so much that I made 6 more!  They were very popular last year so I updated them (with the year 2010) and have re-issued the set.  Here is a preview of what’s included in the set:

Webajeb-Masks-Graduation-Preview copy

{Click on the image to go to my online store!}

Seven digital photo masks AND, as a BONUS – with your purchase of this set I will PERSONALIZE one of the masks (your choice) with the name of your graduate AND the year (if it doesn’t happen to be 2010).  Instructions and my email address are included in the set.  I usually have a very quick turnaround so within about 24  hours you will have your personalized photo mask via email.

Plus, there’s a there’s a tutorial included on how to use photo masks!

And the entire set is only $1.99!

Not a bad deal, eh???

And, don’t miss my Father’s Day FREEBIES as posted yesterday!

‘Cuz June is all about Dads ‘n Grads!

No comments: